Does anyone else feel like we just got mugged?? I mean really, you take away our free booster, then you give us a new one! You also give us one, count them ONE, Mega coin that is for the new booster. Great we use that coin thinking that we will get more in chests and other things right......BIG FAT NOPE! We have to pay out Tate ass for the precious stuff that we hardly get anyway. Come on PG, why do you take something away that we used, put a new form in and instead of keeping it free you decided to make us pay with stuff that unless you fork over a ton of dough you won't get.
Most companies give perks perks to their patrons to keep them coming back, get the hint?? You are pushing your gamers away by your greed and want for money. Unlike your precious special players, most of us are broke and can't afford to get your special treatment. You need to get the ones who don't play to become more involved!! If you were to start giving them perks and stuff like the others get your game would get an increase in downloads and maybe even an increase in revenue! Good business sense should even apply in the PG line. Give your hardworking average players a real worth wile treat or bonus for being patrons and you will get more people to come into game. The reverse is keep doing what your doing and you'll just have those who you already give major amounts of gems, prizes and special items instead of us who really love the game but you are making it impossible to enjoy unless we spend money. Greed will destroy this game, but appreciation for us little guys will boost your reputation. It's all in your hands be fare to all not just your diamond special people.
i am trying to get more interest in the game by having a show that is for the regular guys. If you could help that show by giving prizes that can be won from the show should help spark more interest. I want my show to help get your game in the fun category again!! If you will help like with Pixxel coming and hopefully others we might just do it!! Thanks guys just a short post!
Instructor: War Dragons Academy
Line ID: blazingseraph
We all know, for those that use the Beta World Map anyway, that with the new update we now have to use extra potions to do Invader runs like we used to for XP. A fellow WD player has found a way to work around this issue so that you do not have to go to the mines to attack the invader for your XP only runs! Understand, you still have to go to the mines and attack the invader for the gold that is needed for upgrading and building! This is just so you can do XP runs using less potions. I have included screen shots in order to help you understand exactly how to set this up.
1. Go to your gold mine and select it like you would normally do for an attack, but do not initiate the attack right away! Look at your invader screen and you will see in the upper left corner the invader name and information. You will notice there is a lowercase "i" by the picture. Click on this to pull up the invader information sheet.
2. This pulls up the invader information sheet. You will notice, that like on other players, you can lick on the envelope under their photo. Click on the envelope to bring up the next screen.
3. This will open up the in-game email system. You will want to write a test message to the invader. Remember to use something you will easily recognize so that you can find it easier in you list!
i. Fill in subject
ii. Fill in body
iii. Click the send button
4. Now you will want to go back to your main game screen. Then you will need to click on the mail button so that you can see if it all worked!
5. Once your mail screen is up go to the sent mail tab at the top of the screen and click on that tab. this will pull up all your in-game mails that you have sent out.
6. Now that you have your sent mail list up look for the email that you sent to your invader! This is why you want to make sure to use something easily recognized! **I have cleared my list so I can show you easily what to look for.
7. When you have clicked on the email that you sent to the invader, it will open up the screen that showes the email sent, information on the player and it will give you the option in the lower right corner to attack the invader! Click on the crossed swords.
8. Finally you will be taken to the normal attack screen. If you have followed the instructions it will take you to that invader over and over again. You won't have to move your primarch and you will not have to spend any extra potions except for healing the dragon you want to use!
***This is optional, but if you notice, you can click on the bookmark button to have even faster access to the invader without having to open the sent mail. However, the bookmark will only stay for a little while and then it will disappear. This is the bookmark only you will still be able to access the invader through the mail as long as you want.
****The invader you send the mail to so you can access quicker will not increase in level as the others do so you may want to initiate this with a new invader every once in a while!!
I hope this trick helps you all out!! I lost a lot of potions trying to level dragons before I found this trick out!! Use it to help strengthen your dragons and up your flying skills. Good hunting and fly safe!!
****This information was discovered by DragonDisOrder of TheBros. She gets all the credit for this awesome discovery. If you happen to bump into her please tell her thanks for the information!!****
Also if you happen to have a chance check out this blog as well. Hes a friend and I think you'll enjoy the read!!
Line ID: blazingseraph
This is a big topic to cover so lets tackle it by the types of dragons! By knowing how to fly a certain dragons you will be able to take on bases of all types and styles. So what we need to do is focus on looking at the base set up first, because looking at the base set up will help you determine and choose the appropriate dragon. We all know that each dragon has special abilities that enable the dragon to do different things. They have abilities and spells that they use to take on bases and enemies!
Let's take the most popular type of dragon that most players are using, the Hunter class!! One of my favorites and the one I will use as an example is Aster! Aster has awesome abilities that allow him to function in many different roles. Aster has the ability to cloak which will make him invisible to the towers. This ability allows the hunter to sneak through the base destroying key targets! When aster is used like that you and your back up can actually take bigger basses. Besides his cloaking feature he has the ability to Steal Essence from the towers and get different abilities depending on the type of tower destroyed. This key feature is extremely useful in planning your attack by knowing what towers give you what abilities.
Here is a list of abilities that each tower gives:
Lumber Mill - Cure Poison
Sheep Farm - Rejuvenate
Cannon Tower - Stoneskin Shield
Archer Tower - Fireball
Storm Tower - Invincibility Shield
Ballista - Wind Wall
Red Mage Tower - Reverse Projectiles
Blue Mage Tower - Explosive Shield
Trebuchet - Freeze
Lightning Tower - Chain Lightning
Ice Turret - Havoc
Fire Turret - Spell Flux
Totems - Rejuvenate
Dark Flak Tower - Lock Down
Having a list like this will help you pick your targets when you are flying!! I wanted to have a video to help demonstrate but i think I will have to add it later. One of my favorite was to use aster is on a base where there are a lot of trebuchet's because that allows me to freeze entire sections an pick of the towers without worry of being hit by attacks. That spell gives you the same effect as when flying a sorcerer.
So, by looking at the base layout and seeing what you are up against you will know better what hunter to use and how to go about your attack!! By looking at this screen shot we can see that there are a good amount of trebuchet's and that will give us the ability to freeze entire sections of the base. That alone will give me a good feeling for choosing a dragon like Aster or WhaleGnawer who have the ability to steal essence.
I hope this has helped some of you understand how to fly a hunter dragon with the ability to Steal Essence. If you ever have any questions or want a specific topic looked into, feel free to email me or fill out the contact form on the blog!! As always Good Hunting and Fly Safe!!
Line ID: blazingseraph
I know that i have been not posting for a while, i apologize been dealing with health issues and changes in team. I promis that i will be more vigilant and active in order to help you all!! just s short post but i wanted to keep you all in the loop! thanks and have a great day!!
Line ID: blazingseraph