Creators Faction Member, Alleviates, shares what makes bases a target and strategies therein.
My base keeps getting raided! Why me? While most MMORPGs (massively multiplayer online role playing games) have bullies of some form, being attacked by another player in the War Dragons game does not always constitute being bullied and in some cases is not even a bad thing. This is true most of the time, in my opinion.
Why is My Base a Target?
- You are hoarding resources. This is a bad thing. This is the easiest explanation for being raided and re-raided. Don't hoard resources. Join a team and share the wealth. If you are saving resources (rss) for something, tell teammates and pass the batons back and forth until you can use the rss. Hoarding rss is an easy way to become someone's favorite go-to bookmark when they need stuff.
- Your base provides decent HP during events. This is actually a good reason to be getting attacked frequently. You are being attacked a lot during an event because your base is pro and offers decent HP to the opposing teams. Events such as "King of the Hill" are such that opposing teams try to steal HP from each other. The other good news is that during most of these events, you will not be losing resources to attackers (if being attacked within the event, regular runs still count though). If the flashing "Defend Yourself" banner during events is irritating you badly, boost your base. That will sometimes turn off potential attackers.
- You are being bullied. Bad thing. Just like our world, not everyone is a nice guy or gal and you're being targeted for some actual reason. Maybe you mouthed off in League Chat. I have a couple of methods to discourage bullies below.
Get Rid of the Bully!
- Stop hoarding rss.
- Fix your base!
- Don't trash talk in League Chat!
- Join a team if you aren't already on one. The August update will make finding teams that suit your needs easier. Tell your team (in Team Chat not League Chat) that you are being bullied and provide the player's name. Usually higher level, powerful players on your team will want to help you revenge your dignity and attack the bully over and over until they back down. Other team members such as officers or the leader may email the leader of the bully's team and request a back down. When on a team, members will also defend you often so they can try to earn a Water Dragon.
- Change your name! If you change your in-game name (while that might be a downer ego-wise), you will be automatically removed from the Bookmarks of anyone who has previously added you.
If you find this website helpful, please consider donating to help us pay for our hosting.
Copyright 2016-2018 WarDragons.info