Orange Tier Dragons
Breeders: Volos, Slynx, Ankor, Bronze, Lucius, and Ruma
Not needed: Kolo and Septys.
- Luminark: Luminark was ok, but no defensive spell made him vulnerable
- Durga: Again the same with Durga, no defense made him weak in my opinion
- Habrok: This guy has death gaze which is great but I found him lacking despite other players' reviews
- Noss: most said this was a great tactical dragon but I passed him by and did not breed him
- Enki: Death gaze again but I didn't realize until later how very valuable this little guy is! With this guy at expert, a smaller player can help players up to the 120s get max XP for their multi runs on a big xp farm!
- Hydron: Seemed ok but had weak defense
- Amarok: Star of the Orange Tier by far!! His spells ensure you will use him well into your 90s.
The orange spotlight undoubtedly goes to Amarok! Well worth the time to get him level so be persistent! You will see his strength as you get him over level 10.
I will add an honorable mention here for Enki: with his death gaze spell and leveled to expert, level 60ish and above players can help their bigger team mates (possible up to the 130s) gain max XP by hitting a big XP base and killing at least 20%!
Green Tier Dragons
- Munin: Was told early on that Munin was a breeder, but for some reason - probably the fact he has Freeze!! - I kept at him. I loved this dragon.
- Pandi - I thought was meh...so I shelved him
- Karna - Great things were said of Karna but, as I had Ettin already, I didn't bother
- Urd - I personally found Urd cumbersome and frustrating.
- Ettin - Now were are talking a hunter I finally liked! Healing mark spell with cannon resist was perfect!
The green spotlight is tough as I had several favorites in the green tier but I think Ettin being the first hunter I could destroy with gets my pick!