As with the tiers so far, there were some dragons better listed as breeders: Ferrox, Firactus, Lumen, and Basileus though I have seen some fly Firactus and Basileus quite nicely.
- Caladbolg: Thunderstorm!!!! Enough said, great Epic backup dragon
- Sekoronus: This guy, IMO, has the perfect combination of spells, Red freeze AND blue T-storm. He stuck in my lineup even as backup for a long time. The freeze enabled me to take out bases with higher towers.
- Chthoteuthis: Now I did not get this guy though some reviews were good about him.
- Yersinu: Was kinda meh in my opinion, I got him to breeding level and shelved him
- Whalegnawer: Whale was my first experience with Steal Essence, and I loved it!
- Consurgens: This guy shocked the heck out of me. Cons was the first to show me what hunters were really made of! Steal essence and healing mark??? And with that, I love hunters!
- Bander: Nice back up dragon
- Khrysos: The warrior-the dragon- I had been aiming for! This guy is a monster! unfortunately soon after I got him and was able to solo stuff with him - the rejuvenate spell broke. Since he has no other defensive spell - my Spring 2017 Sage easily took his place. I had worked this whole time to get this guy and his spell breaks and I'm loving on a hunter LOL go figure.
The following I felt were breeders: Cerbero, Mune, Nosfer, Jagra, Necura, and Kulan. Now - some have told me that Jagra was a great dragon, he just wasn't for me lol!!
- Kelvin: Was said to be hard to master in the opinions I found but this guy is beastly! Frozen Tomb and Spell Flux is a great combo!
- Vulcan: No defensive spell leaves him vulnerable - stack the fireball and rage glyphs and runes
- Rizar: Said to be the bane of top bases and I could see why right away! Steal Essence, galvanic overload, and cloak!! Whether you are clearing mages and high farms or blasting through, he's just fun to run! So much fun in fact, I made my first tutorial on this guy :)
- Kaiju: Was told he was a top of the line warrior. Took me a bit to get seething spark down (don't release it) but once I did and got the explosive shield to go with, I loved this guy. Watch the blue mages though
- Quetz: Haven't bred this one yet and have read that he is the "Boss of warriors". He will probably be in my bred in the next breeding event as I need him to get down the line to Hauheset - can you say hooked on hunters?