Daybreak - Passive
• Mehaten gains some Solar Energy for every building destroyed.
Superheated Breath | Rage, White
• This ability allows Mehaten to give more damage briefly. Every destroyed building generates additional Solar Energy.
Heat Shield | Rage, Blue
• Mehaten gains a shield like a sun which lowers potential damage to him briefly. This shield also heals Mehaten a bit while active. If a Fire Turret hits Mehaten, he gains a lot of Solar Energy!
Radiance | Rage, Blue
• This spell is available when the Solar Energy count is full. Incoming projectiles are blasted right out of the air. Some health is regained, and Mehaten has empowered abilities for the rest of the map he is moving through.
Runes: Wisdom, rage, and rejuvenate runes make a small difference in health regain for Mehaten.
Empowered Abilities Spells
Piercing Breath | Rage, White
• The Superheated Breath becomes Piercing Breath when Radiance is activated. Solar energy is amplified like a beam and can blast through shields of towers such as Ice or Storm. The towers are resultingly damaged.
Blast Shield | Rage, Blue
• The Heat Shield becomes Blast Shield when Radiance is activated. Mehaten is somewhat healed while incoming damage is reduced. Upon activation, mid-air projectiles are incinerated.
Tip: Timing is the best tip to using Mehaten.
If you find this website helpful, please consider donating to help us pay for our hosting.
Copyright 2016-2018 WarDragons.info