Thought I would leave my husky here for your viewing pleasure. She is quite talented.... Check back here tomorrow for a few things! Contest winners (like 7-8PM CSTish) and ????
So I have been wanting to do this for awhile now. I'm uploading an old comic but I have removed the dialogue from the comic. YOUR task will be come up with your own dialogue. Here are the rules:
1) You must EITHER comment here OR on Twitter (must be following me on Twitter)
2) Leave the dialogue in a format that I can understand... i.e....
Panel 1) D: Hey Bob! G: Hey Dude! P2) G: you lost? ... etc... if you are posting on twitter it'll be easiest to use abbreviations wherever you can (I did "D and G" for Dragon and Guard. If you run out of room, reply to your own comment and continue
3) Winner will be chosen by me, although likely with some feedback from a teammate or two or some RL peeps
4) I will post the comics on Tuesdays. Entries must be in by 4PM CST on Thursdays.
5) Make sure you leave your IGN!!! I can't tell PG who to send prizes to if you don't. PG will be sending the prize pack each week, so I cannot guarantee when they go out.
6) Keep it clean and War Dragons related! There is some wiggle room here, but content definitely cannot contain profanity, lewdness, etc... If you aren't sure if it would be appropriate, chances are it isn't
7) You get:
I had a few different lines for the last speech bubble, (And maybe cheaters won't get banned, etc...) but this is what I ultimately went with...
My apologies if you were innocently caught up in this ban wave, hopefully you get sorted out quickly. To the vast majority who actually cheated, however, I simply could not resist...
I am truly hoping this mythic hunter will be as awesome as it looks. At the very least it'll be good for lawn care.
I went back and forth on whether to bring our dear Stu's life to an end. In the 11th hour, his freedom won out... this time.
I could not sleep at night if I overlooked an opportunity to throw a Super Mario Bros video game reference into one of these ;)
Stu sure has some tricks up his... wool? At any rate, I think it is abundantly clear that Stu is the coolest sheep ever
Figured I would try a bit of a story for a change... this one will likely span the entire feeding event. We'll see how it goes ;)
Breeding has become one of my favorite events now that I am getting back on track (thanks Red!) But yeah, this thing is real, and its a PITA
This is NOT the philosophy you want to take towards breeding... waste of tokens. I'm sure you can figure out whose guide I recommend based on the comic ;)
Wanted to make more progress on this tonight, but my hands actually started cramping. Probably because I spent most of the day grading finals as it was... tomorrow is another day, and the first day of my winter break, so I hope to accomplish much more than I did today
I'm taking my time with this one because I REALLY want to make sure I get this one right. It'll be a bit slow going, but as always, I will post progress here (not on twitter).